DIVORCE TRAINING - TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing this Training, you are consenting to the following terms and conditions.
1. Services to be provided. Kelly McGriff Law is providing access to a recording of a prior live presentation. You understand that by purchasing and viewing this video, no attorney client relationship is established between you and Kelly McGriff Law. The information provided, including the answers to the questions asked during the recording, do not constitute legal advice. You should consult with an attorney to obtain appropriate legal advice for the facts of your specific case.
2. Cost. You agree to pay this Firm the flat fee of $49.00. This fee covers the cost of all services set forth above in paragraph 1.
3. Term. This Agreement is effective upon submission of your payment.
4. Cancellation / Refund Policy. Once you have purchased this training, there are no refunds.
(a) Client Information: Any and all Client information and data of a confidential nature shall be treated by Company in the strictest confidence and not disclosed to third parties or used by Company for any purpose other than for providing Client with the services specified hereunder without Client’s express written consent. Confidential Information shall not include any information which (a) becomes available to the public through no breach of confidentiality by Company, (b) was in Company’s possession prior to receipt from the disclosure, (c) is received by Company independently from a third party free to disclose such information, or (d) is independently developed by Company without use of the Client’s Confidential Information. Upon request, Company hereto will promptly return or destroy all documents containing Confidential Information and delete all electronic records of or containing the same.
(b) Public Disclosure: Neither party may disclose the terms of this Agreement. Neither party shall make any formal or informal public statement, press release or other announcement regarding the existence or terms of this Agreement without the other party’s prior written approval.
(c) Non-Disparagement: Client shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Company’s services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding Company, or any of Company’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law.
6. Intellectual Property. This Program will contain intellectual property owned by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Program materials or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kelly McGriff Law, LLC pertaining to this Program and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC.
8. Signatures. By completing your purchase, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms contained herein.
If you agree to these terms and conditions, please click the button below.
If you have any questions before you buy, click here to email me.