DIVORCE Q&A SESSIONS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing this Program, you are consenting to the following terms and conditions.
1. Services to be provided. Kelly McGriff Law is providing legal advice and document preparation for you on an as needed basis. You acknowledge that Kelly McGriff Law will only prepare one (1) legal document per session. For instance, you cannot schedule one session and receive all prepared legal documents that would be needed for the rest of your divorce. The stage you are in within your NJ divorce at the time of our session will determine which documents are papered during each session. You acknowledge that Kelly McGriff Law will not be: 1) filing any documents with the Court; 2) submitting any documents to your spouse or your spouses' attorney; or 3) responding to any inquiries / communications from the Court or your spouse or your spouses' attorney. You further acknowledge that Kelly McGriff's Law legal advice and document preparation is entirely dependent on you providing accurate facts in your intake form as well as during our sessions.
2. Cost. You agree to pay this Firm the flat fee of $299.00 per session. You may schedule as many, or as few sessions, as you desire. There is no minimum or maximum limit on the number of sessions. This fee covers the cost of all services set forth above in paragraph 1. This fee must be paid prior to the start of each session.
3. Term. This Agreement is effective upon submission of your payment and shall continue for each session.
4. Cancellation. This Agreement may be cancelled at any time. To cancel, do not schedule any future sessions.
(a) Client Information: Any and all Client information and data of a confidential nature shall be treated by Company in the strictest confidence and not disclosed to third parties or used by Company for any purpose other than for providing Client with the services specified hereunder without Client’s express written consent. Confidential Information shall not include any information which (a) becomes available to the public through no breach of confidentiality by Company, (b) was in Company’s possession prior to receipt from the disclosure, (c) is received by Company independently from a third party free to disclose such information, or (d) is independently developed by Company without use of the Client’s Confidential Information. Upon request, Company hereto will promptly return or destroy all documents containing Confidential Information and delete all electronic records of or containing the same.
(b) Public Disclosure: Neither party may disclose the terms of this Agreement. Neither party shall make any formal or informal public statement, press release or other announcement regarding the existence or terms of this Agreement without the other party’s prior written approval.
(c) Non-Disparagement: Client shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Company’s services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding Company, or any of Company’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law.
6. Intellectual Property. This Program will contain intellectual property owned by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Program materials or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kelly McGriff Law, LLC pertaining to this Program and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC.
8. Signatures. By clicking the Complete My Purchase button on the checkout page, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms contained herein.