DIVORCE MADE EASY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing this Program, you are consenting to the following terms and conditions.
1. Services to be provided. Kelly McGriff Law is providing legal advice and documents to assist you in representing yourself during your New Jersey Divorce matter including, but not limited to, legal information and documents regarding: 1) filing a Complaint for Divorce; 2) serving that Complaint upon your spouse; 3) filing a Request for Default; 4) Preparing a Case Information Statement; 5) sending and responding to requests for Discovery; 6) preparing a MESP memo; 7) preparing a Property Settlement Agreement; and 8) preparing and completing a trial.
2. Cost. You agree to pay this Firm the flat fee of $999.00. This fee covers the cost of all services set forth above in paragraph 1. If you select the payment plan option, you will be charged a small finance fee in addition to the cost of the program. If you select the payment plan and default on your monthly payments, your access to the course will be suspended until your payment obligation has been fulfilled.
3. Term. This Agreement is effective upon submission of your payment and shall continue until July 8, 2020.
4. Cancellation / Refund Policy. If you have any question or concern whether this program is right for you, contact Kelly McGriff prior to purchase via email at email@example.com. In order to receive a refund, you must provide written notice of your refund request. This notice must be provided to Kelly McGriff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must be received before 11:59 pm on May 17, 2020. Any refund request received after that date and time will not be honored. In order to qualify for a refund, you must: 1) have logged into the membership site (please be aware that I can verify login dates and times); 2) have watched lessons 1 and 2; 3) present proof that you have completed lessons 1 and 2 course work; and 4) attended at least one of the week 1 or 2 live Q&A sessions. If your refund request is granted, you will receive a refund for the full amount you paid less a processing fee of 3%. The refund will be made via the same payment method of the original payment. Refunds will be issued immediately upon approval of the refund request and funds can take 5-10 business days to appear in your account.
(a) Client Information: Any and all Client information and data of a confidential nature shall be treated by Company in the strictest confidence and not disclosed to third parties or used by Company for any purpose other than for providing Client with the services specified hereunder without Client’s express written consent. Confidential Information shall not include any information which (a) becomes available to the public through no breach of confidentiality by Company, (b) was in Company’s possession prior to receipt from the disclosure, (c) is received by Company independently from a third party free to disclose such information, or (d) is independently developed by Company without use of the Client’s Confidential Information. Upon request, Company hereto will promptly return or destroy all documents containing Confidential Information and delete all electronic records of or containing the same.
(b) Public Disclosure: Neither party may disclose the terms of this Agreement. Neither party shall make any formal or informal public statement, press release or other announcement regarding the existence or terms of this Agreement without the other party’s prior written approval.
(c) Non-Disparagement: Client shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Company’s services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding Company, or any of Company’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law.
6. Intellectual Property. This Program will contain intellectual property owned by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Program materials or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kelly McGriff Law, LLC pertaining to this Program and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC.
8. Signatures. By completing your purchase, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms contained herein.
9. BONUS: Divorce Document Review. In order to utilize this bonus, the following conditions apply: 1) this bonus may not be exercised prior to the refund deadline of May 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm; 2) this review includes any of the following documents: Complaint for Divorce Packet; Answer or Answer / Counterclaim Packet; Request for Default; Discovery requests (interrogatories / notice to produce); or Mediation memorandum; 3) my review of the document will be provided via a recorded video that will provide feedback / explanation of the document.
If you agree to these terms and conditions, please click the button below.
If you have any questions before you buy, click here to email me.