DIVORCE MADE EASY - THE MEMBERSHIP - TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing this Program, you are consenting to the following terms and conditions.
1. Services to be provided. Kelly McGriff Law is Divorce Made Easy - The Membership. This program includes providing legal advice and documents to assist you in representing yourself during your New Jersey Divorce matter including, but not limited to, legal information and documents regarding: 1) filing a Complaint for Divorce; 2) serving that Complaint upon your spouse; 3) filing a Request for Default; 4) Preparing a Case Information Statement; 5) sending and responding to requests for Discovery; 6) preparing a MESP memo; 7) preparing a Property Settlement Agreement; and 8) preparing and completing a trial. This Membership also includes bi-weekly, live group Q&A sessions.
2. Cost. You agree to pay this Firm the monthly fee of $199.00 per month. This fee covers the cost of all services set forth above in paragraph 1. This fee does not include any filing fees that must be paid to the Court. This fee is payable to access the Course and in order to maintain access to the Course, the monthly fee of $199.00 must be paid every thirty (30) days.
3. Term. This Agreement is effective upon submission of your initial payment and shall continue so long as you renew your monthly membership every thirty (30) days.
4. Cancellation / Refund Policy. This program has a fourteen (14) day money back guarantee from the date of your initial payment. After your initial payment, this program will automatically renew every thirty (30) days. Your credit card on file will be charged $199.00 every thirty (30) days until your membership is cancelled. Any request to cancel your monthly payment must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request to cancel must be received no later than three (3) business days prior to your next monthly payment date. Any request to cancel received less than three (3) business days prior to your next monthly payment date, or during your monthly term, shall be effective on your next billing date.
(a) Client Information: Any and all Client information and data of a confidential nature shall be treated by Company in the strictest confidence and not disclosed to third parties or used by Company for any purpose other than for providing Client with the services specified hereunder without Client’s express written consent. Confidential Information shall not include any information which (a) becomes available to the public through no breach of confidentiality by Company, (b) was in Company’s possession prior to receipt from the disclosure, (c) is received by Company independently from a third party free to disclose such information, or (d) is independently developed by Company without use of the Client’s Confidential Information. Upon request, Company hereto will promptly return or destroy all documents containing Confidential Information and delete all electronic records of or containing the same.
(b) Public Disclosure: Neither party may disclose the terms of this Agreement. Neither party shall make any formal or informal public statement, press release or other announcement regarding the existence or terms of this Agreement without the other party’s prior written approval.
(c) Non-Disparagement: Client shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Company’s services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding Company, or any of Company’s officers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with law.
6. Intellectual Property. This Program will contain intellectual property owned by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Program materials or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kelly McGriff Law, LLC pertaining to this Program and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Kelly McGriff Law, LLC.
8. Signatures. By completing your purchase, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms contained herein.
If you agree to these terms and conditions, please click the button below.
If you have any questions before you buy, click here to email me.